All Natural Benefits of CapriClear® Spray-On Moisturizer
Fractionated Coconut Oil Benefits
- Spray-on moisturizer for even coverage
- Absorbs quickly
- Won't irritate sensitive skin - hypoallergenic
- Daily use helps protect skin and prevent dryness
- Fractionated Coconut Oil moisturizer - and nothing else
- Coconut oil moisturizer without the coconut scent
- Dermatologist created, tested, and recommended
- Odorless, unscented and fragrance-free, natural moisturizer
- Provides highly effective relief of dry, flaky, itchy skin
- May be applied during the day and overnight
What is Fractionated Coconut Oil?
Fractionated coconut oil (FCO) is a fraction (portion) of the whole oil, in which the different medium-chain fatty acids are separated for specific uses. Lauric acid, a 12-carbon chain fatty acid, is removed. Fractionated coconut oil may also be referred to as caprylic/capric triglyceride oil or medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil because it is primarily the medium-chain caprylic (8 carbons) and capric (10 carbons) acids that make up the bulk of the oil. MCT oil is most frequently used for medical applications and special diets. As part of this method, the familiar coconut smell is eliminated.